CNC aluminum 1.2 bar Cooling System Cap uses 100% original BMW internal components that have been recalibrated to vent at 1.2 bar vs. the factory 2.0 bar setting. Most modern cooling systems are calibrated at 1.0 - 1.2 bar to reduce stress on the plastic components, increasing the lifespan of the fragile plastic parts without affecting the performance of the cooling system. The top of the cap is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, hard anodized black to prevent corrosion, and then laser etched so it looks cool.
- Prevent Catastrophic Cooling System Failures
- Top of Cap CNC Machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Machined Cap is Made in the USA
- Color Anodized to Prevent Corrosion and Enhance the Beauty of the Cap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits all E36, E46, E38, E39 and many other BMW models that use the common plastic coolant cap