Delrin Shift Knobs
Our custom CNC Delrin shift knobs are back! Delrin is a extremely durable thermoplastic that will hold up to both street and track use and is naturally weighted for a solid shifting feel compared to the stock lightweight shift knobs. It does not conduct heat like aluminum so they are always comfortable even on a hot summer day.
Available in 2 sizes, short or tall.
- The tall version works best in track cars and puts your hands closer to the steering wheel for quicker shifting.
- The short version is only slightly taller than a stock shift knob and is right at home in any street or track car.
Installation is simple and requires no tools. They're held in place using a simple interference fit instead of set screws so there is no chance of it moving once in place, a must for track cars. Fits all stock BMW shift levers.
Solid Brake Guides
This solid brake caliper guide kit eliminates the caliper twist caused by rubber guide pin bushings in your stock single piston caliper. This kit replaces the mushy rubber bushings with high quality precision machined brass. Solid guide pins and machined brass guide bushings allow your calipers to squeeze evenly on both sides of the brake rotor just like expensive multi-piston big brake kits. The results are significantly longer pad life and more consistent brake system feel. Fits all BMW single-piston calipers made by ATE.
Schwaben Profesional Scan Tool
Isn't it time for a BMW scan tool that can keep up with all of your DIY needs? We think we've found the one - the DIY BMW diagnostic tool that trumps them all. The Schwaben BMW scan tool.
- Works on BMW models from 1987-current*; Works on MINI models from 2002-current*
- Reads and clears codes and turns off SES/CEL/MIL/DTC (BMW Powertrain codes, Chassis codes, Body codes, and CAN codes)
- Special troubleshooting functions to walk you through codes (like the BMW Test Plan)
- Check and activate electronic components like switches, relays, and actuators
- Records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Create a custom data stream
- Reads and resets most adaptations
- Reads OBD Readiness
- Does active tests on systems and components*
- Code and program replacement control units
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes
- Resets oil service light
- Sets inspection 1, 2 service intervals (manual or automatic)
- Sets inspection mileage
- Deactivates and reactivates brake control system
- Retracts calipers for brake pad replacement on newer models
- Initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed
- Diagnoses Electronic Parking Brake caliper functionality
- Memory card for data backup and software update
- Large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Free life time updates
The Clutch Stop removes the excess clutch pedal travel for faster and more precise shifting, reducing wear on the clutch and quicker shifting.
Magnetic Oil Drain Plug
Magnetic drain plug catches magnetic particles in the oil pan as the engine wears over time.
Aluminum Coolant Cap
The German Auto Solutions 1.2 bar Cooling System Cap uses 100% original BMW internal components that have been recalibrated to vent at 1.2 bar vs. the factory 2.0 bar setting. Most modern cooling systems are calibrated at 1.0 - 1.2 bar to reduce stress on the plastic components, increasing the lifespan of the fragile plastic parts without affecting the performance of the cooling system. The top of the cap is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, hard anodized black to prevent corrosion, and then laser etched so it looks cool.
Fits all BMW models from 1992 and up
S54 Vanos Oil Line
This flexible high performance steel braided oil line replaces the stock hard line to prevent failures from stress cracks. Kit includes mounting tabs for a clean installation, a heat shield to protect the line from the exhaust headers, and new crush washers for the banjo bolts. A great upgrade for any M3 and highly recommended for track/race car applications.