Tips for returning your old vanos
Once you have your new vanos installed, don't forget to return your old vanos, tools and any related parts for the core refund! There are few things to keep in mind when returning your core so that we may promptly refund your deposit.
All US domestic orders* come with a pre-paid UPS return shipping label included in the box. Note that a small return shipping fee is added to the standard shipping cost at checkout.
Here are some tips and tricks for shipping your core back
- You can reuse the original box that the vanos came in. (make sure it's in good condition!)
- Place the provided UPS return shipping label over the old shipping label if reusing the original box.
- Simply drop off the package at your local UPS Store or with a UPS driver
- Try to drain as much oil out of the vanos as possible
- Use the provided Zip-Loc bag to keep any residual oil contained
- Make sure the vanos and tools are well packaged with newspaper or packing material
- Do not put loose parts or tools in the box; wrap or bag them securely
- Use the provided return shipping label. It has your information that we need already on it
- Keep a copy of your tracking information
- Return your core within 60 days of the purchase date for a the quickest refund
Need the return shipping address?
Our address can be found on the packing slip sent with your order, or below - Please return your core vanos unit, tools and any related parts to the address below.
3103 N. Interstate 35
Texas - USA
If you have any questions call us at 512-934-8889 Monday thru Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm CST.
Core returns should be received within 60 days of the original purchase date for quickest processing. Cores returned after 60 days will require a PayPal account or we can mail you a check.